Friday, October 9, 2009

Is he into fat girls?

Here's the scenario:

You're minding your own business, and what's this? A good looking, seemingly normal, close to your age guy is talking to you. He seems nice. Conversation is good. What was that? Is he flirting with you? No no... there's no way he's into fat girls. Probably just showing you pity.

This is what goes through the mind of a fat girl EVERYTIME a guy talks to her. At least, this fat girl.

It seems, for the most part, the only men who are legit into fat girls are either old, creepy, just have a sexual fat girl fetish, or all of the above.

Let's discuss these three, shall we.

First, the old guy. I don't know what it is about a young fat girl, but the old guys love them! I can't even begin to tell you how many messages I get on sites like www.plentyoffish.com, or www.bbwchatzone.com from old guys. And by old I don't just mean a few years older than myself, (I'm 22, by the way), I mean men ranging from 40-80. Yes. I've actually been messaged by a 79 year old man who was interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with me. In my opinion, I think it's the older guys who are less closeted about their love of fat girls. They're older, wiser, more experienced. They know what they like, and they like a girl with a little cushion for the pushin'. And that is excellent! Go team old guys who know what they like! But I just can't see myself sleeping with or dating a man that could practically be my father. Just... wierd.

Next up, the creepy guy. I know it's not just the fat girl that deals with the creeper, so I don't even think I'll go into detail here. We've all been there. From the creepy comments, to the creepy unecessary attempts to touch you. Ick.

And finally, the fat girl fetish. This one, in my opinion, is the hardest to deal with. The smokin' hot guy, who loves the look and feel of a fat girl, as long as no one else knows. The closeted chubby chaser. He'll chat you up, then invite you over for the late night booty call when no one's around, or the roomies are all asleep. He'll never be seen in public with you, introduce you to his friends. His friends probably don't know you exist. I try to avoid this guy altogether. Even if the sex is amazing, and he's the hottest thing on two legs, if he prefers to keep you hidden because you're just his fetish, he's not worth your time.

So, in my experience, the chance that a decent, good-looking, normal guy, is into fat girls, slim to none. They are out there, just really hard to find!

1 comment:

  1. Go team old guys who know what they like!

    Ahaha- From what I've heard, the marvel of how assertive a very old man's desires can be is either hilarious or exceptionally frustrating. Those stories are always good for a reminiscent laugh at least.

    Hey- Nice guys who will look past any physical imperfection are out there, just sort of hard to dig out.

    Helpful breakdown. I'm saddened that you've (hypothetically, at least) had the displeasure of experiencing the two first categories.

    ReplyDelete