Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hot guys who like fat girls.

Was just attempting to have a conversation with possibly the hottest man I've ever seen who is apparently into fat girls..

But, and I'm not lieing, he refused to tell me anything about himself, unless I showed him my boobs...

What. The. Fuck. 

Like, who the hell does this guy think he is?  I don't care if you're Keith Urban, well.. maybe if you're Keith Urban... but who thinks they can just be like that to someone?  

What bothers me most, I think, is he obviously thinks this is ok, because I'm sure there has been more then one fat girl who has dropped trou on cam just to have a conversation with this guy.  This makes me sad.  To think that women are so willing to bypass any of their morals or values just to have a shot at talking to this guy.  

Here's what he looks like, if the pics are even real..


And here is the end of our brief conversation:

28/05/2010 12:25:13 AM ~Treasure~ so, tell me a bit about yourself unrelated to your love of boobs

28/05/2010 12:25:31 AM James fist shwo me the D cups
28/05/2010 12:25:34 AM James then i will spill all

28/05/2010 12:26:02 AM ~Treasure~  well that's not fair

28/05/2010 12:26:08 AM James  lol
28/05/2010 12:26:13 AM James  i tihnk it is babe

28/05/2010 12:27:01 AM ~Treasure~ you're hot, but i'm not gonna show you my boobs just so you'll tell me what your favorite color is. 
28/05/2010 12:27:12 AM ~Treasure~ if that's the kind of girl you wanna talk to, it's not me. 
28/05/2010 12:27:15 AM ~Treasure~ so best of luck. 

28/05/2010 12:27:41 AM James  adios



2 comments:

  1. This guy is apparently an idiot.
    But nonetheless there are more guys into fat girls than you assume. And most of them do not look like monsters, some actually look pretty hot.

    There are even fetishes about fat women. Just as about everything else. You'll find them on the internet.

    What I wanted to tell you is:

    The only thing you need to do, is to find people who like you how you are. And there probably more than you assume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion this guy is probably using a fake picture , he is probably sitting on the net browsing pictures getting off to real girls and he prolly like thicker women or big women. his pictures is most likely faked so that women will be taken in and turned on and are more likely to show him their lovelies quicker then if he looked average. I personally think there are alot of guys out there who like big women. Curves are in these days people like women to be curvy and bigger girls fall into the category and there are some people who have a fetish for buigger girls.. but on that note dating somebody because they are fat is just as shallow as dating somebody because they have large breasts.. or are thin. What happens if you fall in love with mr BBW lover and then one day you get thin.. what happens?
    Be you , you're wonderful. The man for you will appear.. we all have our difficulties to overcome and things that need to be overlooked to find love.

    I'm sure some people on the net would bang a large girl and really enjoy themselves.. but then wouldn't take her into public. Just be careful.. the internet is full of assholes!

    ReplyDelete